16 Channel Temperature Scanner Logger
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
We are counted among some of the most trusted manufacturers and traders of a huger gamut of 16 Channel Temperature Scanning Logger. These are designed and manufactured by making use of high grade basic material which are sourced from trusted vendors of the industry. In addition to this,m our range of 16 Channel Temperature Scanning Logger is best known for features such as user settable logging rate, umber of channels user selectable, configuration locks at rear to lock the number of channels and clock settings, non-volatile memory to save settings and so on.
- Model code:6316L
- Product Name:16 Channel Temperature Scanning Logger
- Sub Category:loggers
- 16 Channel Microprocessor Based Temperature Scanner, linearized for PT100 & 3 T/Cs (J,K,R) with cold junction compensation.
- Logging of 3000 readings of all 16 channels
- Serial RS-232 output to download all logged values to PC.
- In built Real Time Clock with battery back-up.
- Manual/Auto Scanning selectable.
- Scan rate settable from front panel up to 99sec/channel.
- Aesthetically designed front panel with membrane switches.
: 4 Digit 0.56" 7 Segment Red LEDs for Temperature
2 Digit 0.56" 7 Segment Green LEDs for Channel Number
Number of Channels : Maximum 16
Sensor : J,K,R T/C or 3 wire PT-100 (common for all channels)
: J T/C : -50˚C to 750˚C K T/C : -50˚C to 1250˚C
R T/C : 0 to 1700˚C PT100: -100.0 to +600.0˚C
Resolution : 1˚C for thermocouples and 0.1˚C for PT100
Accuracy : ±0.1% of F.S. ±1 Digit
Serial Output : RS-232 output
: Settable in Hours:Mins (00:01 to 23:59 ) RTC controlled with
battery backup to save 3000 readings
Real Time Clock : Adjustable in Hours:Mins and Month/Date
: Toggle between Auto/Manual modes with front panel indication of mode
Display Rate : 1 to 99 seconds per channel in Auto Mode
Memory : Non-volatile EEPROM for saving settings
: 1. At rear terminals to lock number of channels
2. At rear terminals to lock Clock settings
Supply : 220V AC ± 15% at 50/60Hz
Ambient Temp. : Maximum 55˚C
Size (Front) : 96 x 192 mm
Depth : 170 mm
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- depends Per Month
- Delivery Time
- at stock Days
- Packaging Details
- Thermocol/Card Board boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India